RIGHT FOR YOU
Now there’s a simple, proven solution for BPH. Ask for it by name: GreenLight™
You’ve already changed your life—sacrificing your personal freedom—to accommodate urinary problems. And ignoring an enlarged prostate won’t make it go away; rather, it may cause even bigger problems.
But choosing a treatment option is such a big decision. Isn’t there a simple solution?
The good news is that there is a simpler solution—an alternative to traditional surgery with quicker recovery and fewer side effects1 that can restore your natural urine flow and have you back to normal activities in a matter of days.
It’s called GreenLight™ Laser Therapy.
GreenLight™ Laser Therapy:
- Is a minimally invasive alternative to surgery
- Is an outpatient procedure
- Provides immediate relief of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS)
- Is a virtually bloodless procedure
- May be suitable for patients who cannot undergo traditional surgery
- Has well-documented safety and success data since 1997
- Has treated more than 500,000 patients worldwide
Click here to find a GreenLight™ urologist near you. Or, ask your doctor—but be sure to ask about GreenLight™ by name.
- Eure G, Gonzalez R, Alivizatos G, Malloy T, Sandhu J. Creating a new standard of care for BPH: a standardized approach to photoselective vaporization of the prostate using GreenLight HPS™ Laser Therapy. Urology Times. 2009;(suppl):2-11.